Managing respect in the workplace is a difficult on going challenge. Once ground rules are established for working respectfully; many employees find there are additional skills required to be successful.
This catalog contains basic fundamental tools that allow employee to work together in a ways that enhances to levels and likelihood of success.
Respect Matters (RM) course titles include:
- Building a Common Language
- Foundational Levels of Workplace Respect
- Fundamental Levels of Workplace Respect
- How to Sustain Workplace Respect
Managers need additional skills in order to effectively manage the changing workplace. The changes in the composition of the workforce include multiple generations, many different ethnic and global distinctions, women in roles traditionally held by men and more.
Among the many changing skills include an ability to demonstrate effectiveness when focusing on increasing innovation and creativity in the workplace.
- EM-01: Unconscious Bias
- EM-02: Emotional & Social Intelligence
- EM-03: Power & Privilege
- EM-04: Driving Creativity & Innovation
Employees deserve to come to work in an environment where derailing behaviors are reduced and/or eliminated. The behaviors defined as workplace bullying has a significant impact on workplaces.
This learning plan provides organizations with tools to better help employee identify these behaviors by defining what they are and the difference between tough bosses and workplace bullies.
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Introduction & Definitions
- What Can You Do Personally?
- Different Types of Bullies at Work
Today's workplaces have employees from multiple generations working together. Having an understanding of these generational differences, how that impacts work effort, willingness to go above and beyond requirements, expectations each group of employees has relative to their commitment to work are all areas that make a difference when working with and/or managing employees.
There are many things that influence each generation. There are moments that set each generation apart from each other that occurs in the news, culture and or history. Understanding how those differences can shape and/or contribute to our values is important to help improve workplace interactions.
- Understanding Generational Differences
- Generations Working Together
- Global Effect of Generational Differences
- Generational Case Studies
Diversity Ambassadors will need to have a baseline understanding of what workplace equity means, the terms associated with creating equitable places to work, the barriers to workplace equity as well as the financial links connected to workplace equity.
Once they have achieved this baseline of knowledge the next step is to complete the Diversity Ambassadors Certificate Course. This course provides information on establishing a council, corporate culture assessment, creating a strategic plan, communicating that plan, preventing backlash, understanding and leveraging resource groups and more.
- Introduction & Overview
- Council Fundamentals
- Corporate Culture Assessments
- Creating A Strategic Plan
- Communicating the Diversity Strategy
- Preventing Diversity Backlash
- Employee Resource Groups
- Change Management & Diversity Management - Business Integration Model
- Diversity ROI Model
These are the courses recommended for those in an HR role within an organization. The workplace is changing, job candidates are becoming more diverse. Recruiting and retaining from the diverse and changing talent pools requires different skills than it did in the past.
These course will provide HR professionals with new and creative ways to complete their tasks in this ever changing environment. The policies established and managed by HR can have a different impact than might have been assumed in earlier times. The courses offered here are foundational for the HR staff. The courses include:
- Recruiting Diverse Employees
- Retaining Diverse Employees
- Procedure & Policy Implications
- Mentoring & Coaching (Multicultural)
- Interviewing Multicultural Candidates
- Launching a Diversity Program
- Understanding Workplace Bullying
- Organizational Solutions to Workplace Bullying
- Establishing Respectful Workplace Policies
- The Fiscal Implications of Derailing Behaviors